Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sea dogs and Box cats


A Sailor Stole my Heart, acrylic on canvas 08

At last I can now share the full series of my latest work, All at Sea with you! Here are a few examples of photos taken over the weekend of my paintings in their customised frames! To see the full set click on my website www.gemmaparker.co.uk HERE


To the Bitter End, watercolour on paper,
shells and charms on customised wood frame 09



The Devil to Pay, acrylic on artist board with hemp rope 09

Rainbow Watch

Some of you may remember that a while back I began a portrait of my friend's cat which I have been working on between other projects. Here is where Rainbow is up to now:



I've recently been working on her eyes which were very unique in shape but I think I've managed to capture them. Next I intend to add more definition to her nose mouth and markings. Rainbow was very fond of sitting in bags and boxes, an hobby of many a feline, including my own. However, no-one illustrates the cat-box relationship quite like Maru the cat, who I am a big fan of! Go Maru!



No comments: