Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bits and Pieces

A couple of things to tell you this week!

Firstly, there is now a new mailing list feature on my website which allows you to subscribe to my new newsletter to find out all the latest about exhibitions, art events and more!


Just go to my website and click on 'Mailing List' then click on the link to bring up the subscription form like the one you can see above. My first newsletter covers my year so far and includes upcoming events, so you can be bang upto date! (updates to be posted on this blog soon!)

Other news:


The sixth installment of Mrs Brown's Diary is now online! A blast from the past has caused Mrs Brown's world to turn upside down, however momentary could this encounter have lasting repercussuions? Find out by reading Mrs Brown's Diary, the accompanying story behind and inspired by the vintage dressing room currently on display at Stoke Potteries Museum and Art Gallery!

No comments: