Monday 15 August 2011

Heads Up!

Just a little heads up that Mrs Brown's Diary is going to be updated several times a week between now and September 11th (all assuming I have no more technical difficulites). The diary is based on the collaborative art project I did with Stoke Potteries Museum and Art Gallery resulting in the 1950's dressing room on display until this date. Installment 14 is now online, and I'll continue to update through the week as her personal story progresses.

-


Also, don't forget it's Dr Sketchy's this Friday at Manchester's MadLab! I'll be performing as part of my burlesque act The Chantilly Belles in this special life drawing class come burlesque night. Tickets are to be booked in advance. Find out more in the post below or by visiting Dr Sketchy's Manchester branch website.

Have a fun week and keep reading!

No comments: